Monday 30 November 2015

POWER AGAINST DEMONIC COBWEBS



POWER AGAINST DEMONIC COBWEBS
                             Scripture Reading – Psalm 109

1. Let every demonic cobweb assigned against my life be wasted by unquenchable fire in Jesus name.

2. Every attacker of my goodness through cobwebs fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

3. Let every patrolling web assigned against my life and business be paralyzed, in Jesus name.

4. Every suspended power using cobweb against my life collide with the rock of ages and fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every foundational power manipulating my life with cobweb, be destroyed by fire in Jesus name.

6. Let every distributor of evil cobweb within, inside, and outside my house fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

7. Anything deposited in my body through cobwebs be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every witchcraft and marine cobweb assigned to divert me from my path of breakthrough, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

9. Every bewitched cobweb assigned to hinder my progress be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 10. Every witchcraft cobweb troubling my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

11. Any man or woman using cobweb as an access to enter my life, fall and die, in the name of Jesus.

12. I command heavenly bomb to bomb down every stronghold of demonic and witchcraft cobwebs assigned for my sake, in the name of Jesus.

13. Let every net of demonic cobweb placed upon my head be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

14. I release my star, destiny, and properties from the grip of every demonic cobweb, in the name of Jesus.


15. I command every demonic chain of cobweb placed upon my hands, legs, neck and waist to break and be melted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

16. Father, Lord let every evil checkpoints of satanic cobwebs mounted against my life and goodness be dismantled by the Holy Ghost bulldozer, in the name of Jesus.

17. Blood of Jesus, purify me from every effect of demonic cobwebs that have come across me, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let the thunder fire of God render desolate the campus of enemies remote  my life through cobwebs in Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let death and the power of the grave swallow the hand and its owner spreading cobwebs on my ways, in the name of Jesus.

20. Let day and night turn against any man or woman, spirit or agent spreading cobwebs to arrest my goodness, in the name of Jesus.

21. You day and night you will not have rest until you have fulfilled your destruction assignment on all and their household using cobweb to achieve their goals in my life in Jesus name.

22. I break and loose myself from the prison of evil cobwebbers, in the name of Jesus.






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lord, for the answered prayers,People of God pray with me for breakthrough in all areas of my life,i am in debts and debt collectors arr after me, prayer with me for super natural debt cancellation and super natural breakthrough in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete