Wednesday 15 July 2015

PRAYERS TO RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGES

PRAYERS TO RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGES



     PRAYERS TO RESTORE BROKEN MARRIAGES

Mark 10:8-9: And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. James 4:7

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3

Psalms 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

Please study the following scriptures before you start to pray the following prayer points: Psalm 43, 
Psalm 83, and Psalm 73

 PRAISE WORSHIP
1.       You who conspired with my husband/wife to destroy our marriage and
          good home, I command you to remove your hand from my  husband /wife,  in the name of Jesus.
          It is against God’s word for you to  separate us.  
2.       All evil counsel against our home, collapse, in the name of Jesus.
3.       I scatter all evil arrangements between you and my husband/wife, in the name of Jesus. 
4.       You strange woman attached to my husband, will dislike each other as from now, in the name of Jesus.
5.       I will get favour and love of my husband / wife in the name of Jesus

             Thank the Lord for His mercies and grace.
              Ask the Holy Spirit to help you pray to the point of breakthrough in the name of Jesus
          

Deliverance prayers: fire of God, repair   my broken marriage!
 Isaiah 43:18-19: Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of Old. Behold i will do a new things; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

            (Cancel the effect of the following things. Please pray aggressively if you    are involved or feel you may be involved in them. Pray as follows)
I cancel the following spirits and command them to loose their hold upon my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
               Demonic water pouring on the feet on the wedding day
               Contaminated wedding rings and shoes
               Background of polygamy and multiple husbands
               Familiar spirits and witchcraft spirits
               Satanic deposit in the home

1.       I break and lose myself, in the name of Jesus from any anti-marriage curse issued upon my family    
2.         Father, let the Prince of peace reign in my marriage without any hindrance, in the name of Jesus    
3.       I decree reconciliation between myself and my partner, in the name of    Jesus. 
4.       All powers conspiring with anyone to destroy our home/marriage lose your hold, the name of Jesus
5.       All evil counsels against our home are frustrated, in Jesus’ name.

         Bible Verses for the Brokenhearted

The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit (Psalms 34:18). It is encouraging to read what King David wrote in the previously quoted psalm. We can be healed and delivered from a broken heart.
A broken heart can happen when we lose a loved one such as a spouse or a child or even a beloved pet. Metaphorically, it is that emotional aching in your chest that happens when you are deeply disappointed or grieved over a life circumstance. The Bible has many other verses that can encourage the brokenhearted as well. Here are just twenty encouraging Bible verses for the brokenhearted that I found.

                                                 DO NOT FEAR

Psalms 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Matthew 11:28-30 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Trust the Lord for Deliverance and Healing

Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
Psalms 107:20 He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.
Psalms 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
1 Peter 2:24 He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
1 Peter 4:19 Therefore let those who suffer according to God’s will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

Look Forward and Believe

Isaiah 43:18 Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.
Mark 11:23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.
Romans 5:1-2 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com

2 comments:


  1. !!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE”.DR Ehinome !!!

    My name is Miss Owen Lisa am from Texas, am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for a good Samaritan who can help,doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 26hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text,the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to loose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife Clarabelle. Since then I was confuse don't no what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this email (ehinomespellcaster@gmail.com) that I should tell her all my problem that she can help that was how i contacted her and I do as instructed. After 3days and I have done what she ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle she also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted her am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you are any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email (ehinomespellcaster@gmail.com) website address: http://ehinomespellcaster.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. !!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE”.DR Ehinome !!!

    My name is Miss Owen Lisa am from Texas, am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for a good Samaritan who can help,doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 26hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text,the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to loose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also OK with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and take care of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife Clarabelle. Since then I was confuse don't no what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this email (ehinomespellcaster@gmail.com) that I should tell her all my problem that she can help that was how i contacted her and I do as instructed. After 3days and I have done what she ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle she also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted her am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you are any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email (ehinomespellcaster@gmail.com) website address: http://ehinomespellcaster.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete