Wednesday 30 September 2015

PRAYER POINTS FOR PROMOTIONS AT WORK, SALARY INCREASE, JOB SEEKERS, BUSSINESS/CAREER BREAKTHROUGH





PRAYER POINTS FOR PROMOTIONS AT WORK, SALARY INCREASE, JOB SEEKERS, BUSSINESS/CAREER BREAKTHROUGH
Scripture references Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Psalms 111:1-9

I declare that in Christ Jesus who obeyed to the fulfillment of the law, IN HIM the Lord my God is setting me high in my career, business, finances above all the nations. All these blessings are coming upon me and overtaking me.
Blessed am I  in the city(Lagos or name your city) and blessed am I  in the country (Nigeria  or name your country). Blessed is the fruit of my labor, the produce of my business or job and the increase of my orders, tenders, contracts or promotions. Blessed are my accounts ( name the bank or financial institution where your accounts are held). Blessed am I  when I come in, and blessed am I  when I go out. The Lord is causing the enemies of my destiny, job, business, career who rise up against me to be defeated before my face; they may come against me one way and flee before me seven ways. LORD  command the blessing on me in my warehouse, office and all that I set my hands, and bless me in this land which you have given me. Lord establish me as a covenant people to yourself, just as you swore to Abraham and his descendants after him in an everlasting covenant. Let the people of the earth see that am called by your name LORD. Open me Your good treasures, the heavens, to give the rain of favor and blessings in this season, and bless all the work of my hand. I declare by the promise of God that I shall lend to many nations but I shall not borrow. The LORD is making me the head and not the tail; putting me above only, and not beneath.

I praise you my LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. Your works Lord in my life are great, they will be studied by them that delight in them. Your works are honorable and glorious, and your righteousness endures forever. LORD make your wonderful works in my life to be remembered; for you are gracious and full of compassion. You always give food to us that fear You; You will ever be mindful of Your covenant.
LORD declare to me your people the power of your works, in giving me (the business, job, tender, order (name the company or organization), for the works of your hands are just and good. All your precepts are sure. They stand fast and forever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.

1.      Every agent of shame and reproach, it is written that NO ONE BELIEVES JESUS CHRIST will be put to shame or disgrace therefore I paralyze every agent of shame, disgrace and reproach in the name of Jesus.(3times)
2.       Every satanic chain binding my hands, feet, neck, waist, dragging and pulling me backwards by the power in the blood of Jesus I break you off in the name of Jesus.(3times)
3.      It’s written the path of the just shall shine with ever increasing brightness; therefore I jump out of every circle of defeat and failure by the anointing of the Holy Spirit in Jesus mighty name.(3times)
4.      Invisible demonic powers occupying my seat of favor, greatness and prosperity I unseat you by the fire of God, in Jesus name.(3times)
5.      Every invitation to failure, backwardness, poverty in the spirit through dreams I reject them and  I declare that goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life in Jesus name.(3times)

Glory to You LORD for answering my prayers in Jesus name.
DIVINE PROMOTION
HOW TO GET TRUE PROMOTION IN GOD.
DIVINE PROMOTION : HOW TO GET TRUE PROMOTION IN GOD. True promotion originates and comes from God. If you believe your promotion is from men , you would do anything to please them even to the extent of displeasing God. If you are a Christian and somebody sits on your promotion for long , checkout the extent to which you love or please God . If you do not delight in the Lord, then you are the one sitting on your promotion. Never you have your promotion in the hands of men .Our God is above men. God can break all protocols by lifting you from the dust . God can also gives you multiple promotions simultaneously. Why not cultivate a better relationship with God , pray with prayer points so that he can promote you beyond your dreams . Strengthen your link with the Lord with prayers if you believe , your promotion is free .
PRAYER POINTS.
1.      By fire by force, I possess my long over due promotion now, in the name of Jesus .
2.      Oh God ,turn my blessing around and increase me on every side in the name of Jesus.
3.      Oh God! Never allow me to be forgotten and my position turn to evil history,  in the name of Jesus .
4.      Oh God ! Never allow me to be forgotten and my position turn to evil history in the name of Jesus.
5.      Oh God , make me what you have intended for me in life in the name of Jesus.
6.       Oh God by fire by force connect me to my benefactor now in the name of Jesus.
7.       I command every secrets sin that is still hinder my promotion , die in the name of Jesus .
8.      Rags of poverty, by fire by force, I pray you out of my destiny in the name of Jesus .
9.      Holy Spirit , Make me a factor of signs and wonders in the name of Jesus .
10.  Every wicked spirit playing around and toying with promotions ,destiny and success of my friends , I bind and cast you out of mine / their life in the name of Jesus .




No comments:

Post a Comment