Thursday 10 September 2015

PRAYER POINTS TO HEAL THE SICK, CURE HIV/AIDS, CANCER, EPILEPSY, FIBROID, ETC.


PRAYER POINTS TO HEAL THE SICK, CURE HIV/AIDS, CANCER, EPILEPSY, FIBROID, ETC.
You are to pray these prayers for 7days with fasting.
Note: You must repent from all sins before you can pray this prayer and on the last day of your prayer section.


                                               BIBLE READING
Isaiah 53:1-5, psalm 107:19-21, 30:2-3, 103:2-4, Jeremiah 17:14, 1Peter 2:24.

                                            Prayer points




1.      Father, I thank you  because the scriptures I read have healed me and  my  testimony is permanent after this prayers   
2.      Son of David Lord Jesus have mercy upon my life and  let my sins be  washed in the  blood of  the lamb that was slain in the name of Jesus.   
3.      O God arise and let the enemy of my health be scattered in the name of Jesus 
4.      Whatever God has not planted in my body, get out and  be disgraced now in   the name of  Jesus
5.      My body is the temple of God therefore sickness and  infirmity whither in  the name of Jesus 
6.       I declare it loud and  clear by the stripes of our lord Jesus Christ, I am    healed  in the name of Jesus
7.      O God visit every part of my body now and perform surgery doctors of the world cannot understand in the  name of Jesus.
8.       I invite angel Raphael the  healer of the  angels to come down and  assist  in the divine surgery taking place in my body now in the  name of Jesus. 
9.       I bind and  I  cast out any sickness in my body without consideration for  their name, for it is written I shall decree a thing and  it shall be established  therefore I regain my sound health in Jesus name. 
10.  I am healed by the power in the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment