Monday 7 December 2015

SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION AND ATTACKS AND DESTRUCTION



SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST SPIRITUAL OPPRESSION AND ATTACKS AND DESTRUCTION
If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life.

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon (Abaddon) in the name of Jesus. (Revelation  9:11)
I am redeemed from destruction. (Psalm 103:4)
I break all curses of destruction in my family and bloodline in the name of Jesus.
I renounce all pride that would open the door for destruction. (Proverb 16:18)
Rescue my soul from destructions. (Psalm 35:17)
Send Your Word, and deliver me from any destruction. (Psalm 107:20)
The destroyer cannot come into my life or family in the name of Jesus. (Exo 12:23)
The destroyer cannot destroy my prosperity. (Job 15:21)
I am delivered from destruction that wastes at noonday. (Psalm 91:6)
There is no wasting or destruction within my borders. (Isa 60:18)
I will enter in at the straight gate, and I will not walk in the path that leads to destruction. (Matt 7:13)
I bind the spirit of mammon that leads to destruction. (1 Tim 6:9–10)
I will keep my mouth and avoid destruction. (Proverb 18:7)
I bind and rebuke the spirit of poverty that leads to destruction. (Pro 10:15)
I rebuke all destruction from my gates in the name of Jesus. (Isa 24:12)
Thank you Lord for delivering me Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment