Tuesday 22 December 2015

SPECIAL END OF THE YEAR PRAYER POINTS



SPECIAL END OF THE YEAR PRAYER POINTS
SETTLING THE END OF YEAR ACCOUNT - ZECH. 4: 6-9

Scripture Reading:
Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform [it] until the day of Jesus Christ:(KJV)
PRAYER POINTS
1. Thank God for disallowing evil testimonies over your life and family.
2. Thank God for His eyes that do not sleep nor slumber that watches over you day and night.
3. Thank God for terminating every satanic appointment and schedule against your progress in life.
4. Every evil power that will contest with my voice be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
5. My father, my father; let HEAVEN announce my name for HONOUR and CELEBRATION in the name of Jesus.
6. I receive OPEN HEAVEN over my destiny as I move to NEW YEAR, in Jesus name.
7. By the power of God, I move from every wrong location in the journey of my life to where God has prepared for me in the name of Jesus.
8. Help me O Lord, to end this year with a tangible testimony.
9. My father, I shall not end this year with bad news in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord, forgive the following areas of my life and ministry where I have made mistakes and failed You. (Mention them if any).
11. Lord, give me another chance and another door as this year ends and another begins.
12. Lord, preserve my life to see the next year in Jesus name.
13. Lord God, deliver me from end of year evil in Jesus name.
14. My end of year account with God shall not end up in deficit in Jesus name.
15. My end of year account shall not end in regret. My end of year account shall not end up in disgrace in Jesus name.
16. I shall end this year with fresh fire for God and new hunger for His word.
17. I shall walk in holiness and obedience by the grace of God.
18. O Lord, I shall not end this year with carry over. Help me to settle my account with Your divine favour and goodness.
19. I reject bitterness, self-condemnation and depression as this year ends in Jesus name.
20. Zech. 4:9 says: “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it;” Therefore I declare that I shall finish this year well in Jesus name
21. I walk in the finishers anointing! I shall finish this year well in Jesus name.
22. A miracle will still happen, I shall not abandon any project in Jesus name.
23. You demonic covenant of finishing badly. I resist you now in Jesus name.
24. The story of those who die on the last day of the year is not my portion in Jesus name.
25. Every evil waiting at the last day of this year, expire before the end of the year by thunder and fire.
26. Oh God of the beginning and the end, see me through the last day of the year without trouble in Jesus name.
27. Oh Lord God, favour me with all the victories of the last day of this year without struggle in Jesus name.
28. Oh Lord God, restore to me all that I have lost this year as a new year begins in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment