Thursday 3 December 2015

DEMOLISHING EVIL ALTARS IN YOUR LIFE! PRAYER GUIDE



DEMOLISHING EVIL ALTARS IN YOUR LIFE! PRAYER GUIDE

Evil altar is a place where evil beings gather together for prayer and worship of Satan. From there they decide the kind of havoc to carry out against mankind or his property. They can invite the spirit of somebody to this altar. Evil spirits receive power from Satan from evil altar. Some evil people attend meetings also with evil spirits on this altar.

Christ has made an everlasting altar with his blood for us
Hebrews 9:11-15

But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building, neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh: how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the New Testament that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressors that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.


Prayer
  1. I destroy every evil altar operating against my life and family with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name
  2. I destroy all evil altars on hills with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  3. I destroy all evil altars under trees with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  4. I destroy all evil altars in forests with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  5. I destroy all evil altars on wall with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.  2Kings 3:26-27
  6. I destroy all evil altars on rocks with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  7. I destroy all evil altars for bad dreams with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  8. I destroy all evil altars for bad marriage with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  9. I destroy all evil altars in my family with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  10. I destroy all evil altars from where I have been before or never been with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  11. I destroy all evil altars in office with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  12. I destroy all evil altars of spiritual defilement, eating, drinking, sex, etc with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  13. I destroy all evil altars of inability with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  14. I destroy all evil altars on high places with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  15. I destroy all evil altars of death with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  16. I destroy all evil altars of compulsory problems e.g memory failure, failure at the point of success with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  17. I destroy all generational evil altars in my life with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  18. I destroy all village evil altars operating against my life with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  19. I destroy all evil altars of place of birth with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  20. I destroy all evil altars of sickness with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  21. I destroy all evil altars of poverty with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  22. I destroy all kinds of evil altars operating against me with Holy Ghost fire in Jesus’ name.
  23. With Holy Ghost fire I withdraw my file of life from every evil altar

No comments:

Post a Comment