Monday 30 November 2015

REVERSING EVIL VERDICTS



                  REVERSING EVIL VERDICTS

Numbers 23:23: Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

PRAYER POINTS:

1. I bulldoze my way into breakthroughs.

2. I revoke every satanic decree upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. I revoke every satanic decree upon my family in the name of Jesus.

4. I revoke every evil decree upon my prosperity in the name of Jesus.

5. I revoke every satanic decree of profitless hard work, in the name of Jesus.

6. Evil masquerades I command you to die in the name of Jesus.

7. Bad dreams go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

8. You the strongman in charge of my family, I render you impotent, in the name of Jesus.

9. Blessings, honor, prosperity, and favor, locate me in the name of Jesus.

10. I become a bone in the throat of my enemy, I cannot be swallowed, in the name of Jesus.

11. I revoke every evil law controlling my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. All witches and wizards in charge of my case , you will know no peace until you release me in the name of Jesus.

13. O God, give me the power to be focused in the name of Jesus.

14. Every plan to divert my life through sin, fail in the name of Jesus.

15. I refuse to go into any relationship that will divert me away from God in the name of Jesus.

16. Every voice calling me away from my divine destiny be silenced in the name of Jesus.

17. Every incantation raised to withdraw me to a place of poverty loose your powers in Jesus name.

18. Every satanic arrow fired to divert my star, fall down and die in the name of Jesus.

19. I will not remove myself from the kingdom of God in the name of Jesus.

20. Every deceitful tongue speaking to remove me from my place of destiny, be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.

21. The powers that diverted my parent to failure you will not succeed over my life in the name of Jesus.

22. The failure of my parent will not be repeated in my life in the name of Jesus.

23. Satan will not be able to divert my life to useless activities in the name of Jesus.

24. Every evil monitor of my life, be destroyed by the fire of God, the name of Jesus.

25. I withdraw my life from every wrong path in the name of Jesus.

26. Every satanic roadblock erected to divert me, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.

27. Every wrong information that has been demonically programmed into my life, be exposed and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.

28. I refuse to respect any satanic order in the name of Jesus.

29. Anybody consulting satanic priest to manipulate me, be confused and disgraced in the name of Jesus.

30. O God help me not to follow any satanic road in the name of Jesus.

31. I will tread the path of righteousness and holiness whether the enemy likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.

32. The word of God and the Holy Spirit of God shall be in the guide of my life in the name of Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment