Monday 30 November 2015

PRAYERS TO ERASE EVIL MARKS



   
                  
                PRAYERS TO ERASE EVIL MARKS
         Scripture Reading: Ezekiel 9:4, Genesis 4:15, Galatians 6:17


PRAYER POINT:

1. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every satanic mark upon my spirit, soul, and body, be erased by the blood of Jesus.

3. Father Lord, take Your heavenly sponge and give me Your own bath, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every dark meeting in the heavenlies working against my life or targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

5. Thou power of spiritual demotion, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.

6. I shall succeed, nothing shall pull me down, in the name of Jesus.

7. Whether the enemies like it or not, I shall possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

8. I refuse to become a fool in the hand of the devil, in the name of Jesus.

9. O Lord! Shower your blessings upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

10. I reject every evil diversion in the name of Jesus.

11. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.

12. I apply the blood of Jesus to every stubborn problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.

13. I apply the blood of Jesus upon my body from the top of my head to the sole of my feet, in the name of Jesus.

14. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.

15. I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus to proclaim victory over sin, satan, and his agent, in the name of Jesus.

16. I curse every work of darkness in my life to dry up to the roots by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

17. Let the power of the blood of Jesus, be released on my behalf and let it speak against every dead bone in my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. I paralyze and cut the head of my Goliath with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let every door that I have opened be closed forever by the power of God.

20. Let the power in the blood of Jesus be released on my behalf and let it speak against every evil marks upon my life, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

21. In the name of Jesus I apply the blood of Jesus over my house, in the name of Jesus.

22. Devil you cannot put any sickness on me because I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

23. Let every power chasing away blessings from me be paralyzed by the thunder of God.

24. O Lord plant into my life good things that will advance my cause, in the name of Jesus.

25. From henceforth, let no man trouble me: for I bear on my body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ.

26. Evil marks go, good marks come, in the name of Jesus.

27. Let the blood of Jesus begin to clean all unprofitable marks in my life, in the name of Jesus.




No comments:

Post a Comment