Thursday 12 November 2015

PRAYER AGAINST FAMILY PROBLEMS



PRAYER AGAINST FAMILY PROBLEMS
If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life.

Let every power prolonging problems in my family be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus.

I command everything that is contrary to God‘s will in my family to be removed now in Jesus name

Let every sickness, every disease, every ache, every pain, everything that is contrary to the will of God in my  life and family die now in Jesus Name

I command every problem, every trouble in my  family to cease Now in Jesus name

I release the fire of God and the blood of Jesus against the powers of darkness manipulating my  family in the name of Jesus Christ.


Let the fire of God and blood of Jesus destroy every spirit of strife and wickedness amidst members of my family in Jesus name.

Let celebration be the hallmark of my  family in Jesus name.

Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment