Friday 6 November 2015

PRAYER TO KNOW AND DO GOD’S WILL




PRAYER TO KNOW AND DO GOD’S WILL

If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life. 


·         Father God, I surrender myself with all my heart to Your fatherly love. I surrender my will, my emotions, my desires and needs to your will.
·         Father God  reveal the deep and secret things to your servant
·         Father of glory, grant to your servant the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of your son Jesus Christ.
·         Father God reveal your secret to me according to Psalm  25:14(The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.)
·         O Lord, give unto me the spirit of revelation and wisdom in the knowledge of you.
·         O Lord, remove spiritual cataract from my eyes.
·          O Lord, forgive me for every false motive or thought that has ever been formed in my heart since the day I was born.
·         Father Lord, guide and direct me in knowing your mind on this particular issue.
·         I stand against all satanic attachments that may seek to confuse my decision, in the name of Jesus.
·         Holy Spirit, open my eyes and help me to make the right decision, in the name of Jesus,
Lord, teach me deep and secret things.
·         Father Gods, reveal to me every secret behind any problem that I have.
·         Father God  bring to the light everything planned against me in darkness.
·         Let every veil preventing me from having plain spiritual vision be removed.
·         Let the spirit of prophesy and revelation fall upon the totality of my being in the name of Jesus.
·         I bind every demon that pollutes spiritual vision and dreams in the name of Jesus.
·         Let every impurities  blocking my communication pipe with the living God be washed clean with the blood of Jesus.
·         I receive power to operate with sharp spiritual eyes that cannot be deceived in the name of Jesus.
·         I receive power to know and operate according the will of God for my life.
·         I receive divine revelations, spiritual visions, dreams and information according to the purposes and the will of God for my life.
·         Father Lord, I thank you for the testimonies that will follow these prayer points.

For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment