Monday 9 November 2015

PRAYER-FOR-DIVINE-HEALING-AND-HEALTH





      PRAYER-FOR-DIVINE-HEALING-AND-HEALTH
If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life.
I believe that You are the Lord who heals me. Thank You Lord for Your healing power at work in my life now. Sickness and disease leave me now in Jesus’ name. Amen.
“Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.  But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.” (Isaiah 53:4-5)
“Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” (Matthew 6:10)
“And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” (Exodus 15:26)
“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.  Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”  (Mark 11:23-24)
“Be careful for nothing; but in everything  by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7)
After praying this prayer, act your faith out as if God has heard you. But do not throw away your medications or cease treatments until the doctor tells you to. They will observe when you don’t need them any more. Begin though now to talk as if God has sent the answer. Its part of your full salvation package in Jesus Christ.
Sometimes it helps to go to a place where Jesus Christ is honoured and preached and miracles are happening in His name. This can build your faith to receive from God.
HEALING CONFESSIONS
Father, I believe that Jesus Christ Himself took my diseases and my sicknesses on the cross.  I believe that with His stripes He took in His body, I am healed.  I am the healed. I receive Jesus as my personal healer, just as I have received Him as my Lord and Savior. The power to resist sickness resides inside of me.  I thank you for the gift of the body of Your Son, Jesus Christ.  Amen.
Satan, I speak to you, in the name of Jesus and say that your principalities, powers, your spirits who rule in the heavenly are bound from operating against us, in any way.  I am  the property of Jehovah Rapha, the Lord God our healer, and we give no place here.
I  dwell in the secret place of the Most High God.  I  abide, remain stable, and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no foe can withstand. I  apply the Blood of Jesus upon My  bodies, and release its deliverance power right now in Jesus mighty name.
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.  My righteousness came by faith in the finished work of Jesus, not my own works.
My righteousness speaks and declares that I am Holy Ground, the temple of the Holy Spirit.  My righteousness is eternal.
I am not a sinner getting rid of sin.  I am the righteous resisting temptations.  I am healed.  I was healed at the cross by the stripes of Jesus.  Jesus has already taken my infirmities and bore my sicknesses.  If Jesus took and bore them, I need not bear them.  I have been healed since I was saved.  My healing is eternal.  Nothing can change that.  I am not the sick trying to be healed.  I am the healed resisting symptom of infirmity and disease.
I have been bought with a price; I will therefore glorify God in my body.  Sickness is an unholy enemy trying to stand on holy ground, a trespasser on private sacred property and a thief in the temple of the Holy Spirit.
God has sent His Word and healed and delivered me from all of my afflictions.  His promises are medicine and healing to all my flesh.  The anointing of the Holy Spirit has also been sent to heal every part of my being, emotional and physical.
The same Holy Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead quickens my mortal body.  No plague can come near my dwelling, because I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  Jehovah Ropha is my covenant healer, and with the stripes of Jesus, I was and am healed.  Sickness, leave my body, in Jesus Name
Father, I believe Jesus Christ Himself took my diseases and my sicknesses on the cross. I believe that with His stripes that He took in His body, I am healed. I am the healed. I receive Jesus as my personal Healer, just as I have received Him as my Lord and Savior. The power to resist sickness lives inside of me. I thank you for the gift of the body of your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.
“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”  (1 Peter 2:24)
Confession:  I walk in divine health, for Jesus has conquered sickness in my life. I walk in divine health and divine life, because I have the divine nature. Jesus took all my sickness upon His body, and by suffering, I am healed. Divine health pulsates through every cell of my body everyday. Sickness and disease can not, and will not attach itself to my body (II Peter 1:4; Matt. 8:17) in the name of Jesus. Amen.

For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment