Saturday 28 November 2015

10 POWERFUL PRAYER QUOTES FROM HOW TO PRAY TO GOD.



10   POWERFUL PRAYER QUOTES FROM HOW TO PRAY TO GOD. 

1. I fell in love with Jesus because He loved me when I could not even love myself. today, in the name of Jess, I am delivered from the power of the Evil Spirit. 

2.  Mark 5:28 (For she said, "if only I may touch his clothes, I shall be whole) .God has never fail you and he won't start now.

 3.I am nobody without God. satan will not linger where God is praised.

4.The Lord God is good at all times. Whatever challenges you are facing, God cares for you, so turn all your worries and pains over to him-1 Peter 5:7. (Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you)

 5.God's word says, "Be still and know that I am God"- Psalm 46:10 

6. I have set the Lord always before me, because he is at my right hand I shall not e moved- Psalm 16: 8-9. 

7. Therefore submit to God. resist the devil and he will flee from you- James 4:7

8. The Lord is my strength and my shield. In him my heart trusts and I am helped- Psalm 28:17.

 9. Every life matters because God created all of us and every soul will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Where will you spend your eternity. 

10. The Salvation of the righteous is from the Lord. He is their stronghold in the time of trouble- Psalm 37:39.

No comments:

Post a Comment