Saturday 14 November 2015

PRAYER POINT FOR DESTROYING SPIRITUAL HUSBAND



PRAYER POINT FOR DESTROYING SPIRITUAL HUSBAND

If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life.

Pray these prayers when you notice any of the following:
Marital distress
Sexual relationships in dreams
Hatred of marriage
Being jilted
Unpardonable sexual error
Wrong decisions
Neglect abandonment by the opposite sex
Demonic dream assistance
Swimming or seeing a river in the dream
Missing one’s menstrual period in the dream
Pregnancy in the dream
Breast- feeding a baby in the dream
Backing a baby in the dream
Having a family in the dream
Shopping with a man/ woman in the dream
Seeing a man sleeping by one’s side in the dream
Hatred by earthly spouse
Serious gynecological problems
Having a miscarriage after sexual dreams
Dream marriages

PRAYER POINTS:
1.     Spirit husband/spirit wife, release me by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
2.     Every spirit husband/wife, I divorce you by the blood of Jesus.
3.     Every spirit wife/every spirit husband, die, in the name of Jesus.
4.     Everything you have deposited in my life, come out by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
5.     Every power that is working against my marriage, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
6.     I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
7.     I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
8.     I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
9.     I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.
10.                        I break every blood and soul-tie covenants with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
11.                        I send thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in Jesus’ name.
12.                        I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited on the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in Jesus name.
13.                        You spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage I bind you with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life into the deep pit, and I command you not to ever come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.
14.                        I return to you, every property of yours in my possession in the spirit world, including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
15.                        I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation, in Jesus’ name.
16.                        Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
17.                        I break the head of the snake, deposited into my body by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm, and command it to come out, in the name of Jesus.
18.                        I purge out, with the blood of Jesus, every evil material deposited in my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.
19.                        Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.
20.                        I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation place upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

****Believe that your prayers have been answered.
***VERY IMPORTANT! ***

Sow a seed of faith ( for development this site, by send any amount  into these Perfect money account: Account Name: Ayodele Felix; USD: U12322218     EUR:  E12011337     BTC: B12827203 towards receiving the answers to your prayers. “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.” (Isaiah 1:19)
NOTE: GOD CANNOT LIE! HIS WORD MUST SURELY COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY 
Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment