Saturday 28 November 2015

20 DAILY PRAYER POINTS.



20 DAILY PRAYER POINTS.

1.My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Cancel the voice of the accuser concerning my breakthroughs. 

2.Lord, break the teeth of the wicked. Let the net of the enemy catch his/her own feet. 

3.Any altar raised against my progress shall be consumed by fire. 

4.Power of meaningful living, come upon me now in Jesus name.

5.Where others are making progress, I shall not be stagnated.

 6.i will climb higher in life, family and career in the name of Jesus.

 7.My joy shall come soon in the name of Jesus. 

8.Heavenly father, give me the mind of the Holy Spirit to help me live the rest of my life worthily. 

9.From now, my life shall attract benefactors, favor, and strange help in the name of Jesus.

 10.Death is swallowed up for ever. The Lord has wiped away all tears. All insults and mockery against me and you are removed for ever in the name of Jesus.

 11.O God, arise! empower me for supernatural breakthrough henceforth in the name of Jesus.

12.Every spiritual arrow fired against the eagle of my destiny, go back to your sender in the name of Jesus. 

13.O God I surrender myself for total deliverance, deliver me now by fire in the name of Jesus. 

14.Every evil congregation chanting against my divine lifting, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

15.Every curse and evil covenant against me, break, in the name of Jesus. 

16.Today,there shall be divine intervention in the affairs of my life in the name of Jesus. 

17.I decree today, my season of frustrations and fruitless labor is over in Jesus name. 

18.Holy Ghost! Show me the secret of my prayerlessness, in the name of Jesus.

 19.In the presence of those who think I am nobody, Oh God arise and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus. 

20.Let the rivers of breakthroughs flow into my life, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment