Thursday 5 November 2015

VENGEANCE PRAYER AND FASTING PRAYER POINTS



                 VENGEANCE PRAYER AND FASTING PRAYER POINTS
APPRECIATION:
1. Appreciate God for His faithfulness and mercy.  (Psalm. 103:1-6)
2. Appreciate God for His acts of kindness and goodness.
CLEANSING PRAYER:
3. Oh God, I ask for forgiveness and cleansing from any wrong, guilt or iniquity that may prevent answers to my prayer
4. Oh God, I gain access to the Throne of Grace
by the Blood of Jesus (Psalm. 66-18)
5. LORD, I ask for the help of the Holy Spirit to pray aright. Holy Spirit, I welcome You. Intercede for me with groaning that cannot be uttered (Rom. 8:26)
6. Dear Holy Spirit, I welcome You to help my infirmities at the
place of prayer in Jesus Name.
7. Precious Holy Spirit, help me to pray effectively and violently; quicken my mortal body to pray in Jesus Name (Eph. 6:18)
VENGEANCE PRAYER
8. Oh God of vengeance, let all the wicked who delight in the shedding of innocent blood experience your vengeance this Year in the Name of Jesus
9. Oh God of vengeance, in my family, in my life and in the Church, show Yourself (Ps. 94:2)10. Lift up Thyself Thou Judge of the earth and render a reward to the proud in my family, in my life and in our Church in the Name of Jesus (Ps. 94:2)
11. O Lord, my Defence, my Rock and my Refuge, bring upon the wicked their own iniquity in the Name of Jesus
12. LORD, this day is the day of vengeance and I ask
O LORD that You settle every controversy that is surrounding my life, my family and The Church with Your finger of vengeance in the Name of Jesus (Isa. 34:8)
13. O God of vengeance, in this day of vengeance, I ask O LORD that You render a recompense (reward) to this Nation, my life and our Church in the Name of Jesus (Isa. 35:4)
14. O God of vengeance, come and deliver Me ; manifest Your miracle working power in my life, in my family and in My work  in the Name of Jesus (Isa. 35:4-7)
15. O God of vengeance, let waters break forth out of my wilderness and let streams break forth out of my desert this year in the Name of Jesus.
16. O God of vengeance in the Church, in my life and as well as in my family, let the thirsty land spring forth with water in the Name of Jesus
17. I make demands on the operation of the God of vengeance upon my life, my family, in Nigeria and in The Church in Jesus Name.
18. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy every blood covenant made upon any satanic altar that has brought  untold hardships unto the people of this city, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, let the fire of Holy Ghost fall on me and  let it consume every deposit of darkness  that hinders  my prosperity, in the name of Jesus  
20. O Lord, let the wicked be as chaff before the wind, and let the anger of the Lord chase them, in the Name of Jesus.

****Believe that your prayers have been answered.
***VERY IMPORTANT! ***

Sow a seed of faith ( for development this site, by send any amount  into these Perfect money account: Account Name: Ayodele Felix; USD: U12322218     EUR:  E12011337     BTC: B12827203 towards receiving the answers to your prayers. “If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land.” (Isaiah 1:19)
NOTE: GOD CANNOT LIE! HIS WORD MUST SURELY COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE. GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY 

No comments:

Post a Comment