Wednesday 9 September 2015

21 NIGHT DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB





21 NIGHT DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB
(To Be Done For 21 Nights, Before Going To Bed, Or Any Time Of The Day, As The Holy Spirit Directs. You can also take a cup of water, and drink it after your prayers) 

Confess sins then renounce pride, rebellion and self-centeredness
Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus, I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. I confess all my sins and repent.  I forgive everyone who has hurt me.  Father, please forgive me and cleanse me by the blood of your son Jesus.
Father, I know that pride is an abomination to You; that a haughty look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that are swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that sows discord among brethren are seven things that the Lord hates and are an abomination unto God.  I renounce these things and turn away from them. I humble myself and come to you as a little child.
I come to You for myself, family and friends, confessing that we have been rebellious, disobedient, stubborn and self-centered.  We renounce and forsake these sins and ask for forgiveness and deliverance, in Jesus’ name.  Thank-you Lord for your forgiveness.  In the name of Jesus I pray.  Amen.


You have a right to believe God for anything He has promised in His Word. The Word of God says in Psalms 127:3, “Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb is his reward.” Psalms 84:11 says, “…no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.” Also, Psalms 113:9 says, “He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children….” Exodus 23:26 in The Amplified Bible states, “None shall lose her young by miscarriage or be barren in your land….”



Prayer Points
 Psalm 127:4-5:“As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.”
  • Arrows of fruitfulness, locate and uproot every gate of barrenness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
  • Arrows of fruitfulness, Arise and KILL every shame of barrenness in my life and in the labour of my hands, in Jesus’ name.
  • Enemies of my fruitfulness, what are you waiting for? DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  • Voice of barrenness, speaking against my fruitfulness, SHUT UP AND DIE!!! in the name of Jesus.
  • Every plantation of darkness, fired into my womb in the dream, your time is up, EXPIRE!!! MELT AWAY BY FIRE!!! In the name of Jesus.
Psalm 127:3: “Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.”
  • By the power that decreed fruitfulness, multiplication and replenishment upon humanity, I receive the REWARD OF FRUIT OF THE WOMB from the Lord by FIRE this month!!! in the name of Jesus.
  • (Lay your right hand on your womb as you take this prayer, I call it the C.N.B. Prayer point): My womb, hear the word of the Lord: Conceive, Nurture and Bear my child/children, according to the time of life, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 128:3: “Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table.”
  • This year, I lay hold on the KEY to a fruitful and prosperous family life!!! in Jesus’ name.
  • This year, I inherit from the Lord of Hosts, A FLOURISHING FAMILY!!! in the name of Jesus.
  • Oil of favour, break loose upon my family this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 144:12: “May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace.”
  • Pillars of a godly and fruitful family, arise, build and beautify my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
Psalm 92:12: “The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”
  • Every wicked arrow of ungodliness, impurity and iniquity fired against my fruitfulness, PERISH BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
Genesis 18:14: “Is any thing too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.”
  • Every difficulty placed on my path of sure conception and bouncing Hebrew delivery, COLLAPSE AND FADE AWAY BY FIRE!!! in Jesus Name.
  • Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time, the God of Heavens will return unto me, about this time next year, and I (mention your name) shall be dancing and playing with my son (or daughter), in the name of Jesus.
  1. Heavenly Father, thank you because children are Your heritage and I shall testify to this blessings in my life within the next 9 months, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Father Lord, forgive any sin I have committed which may also be a hinderance to my conception. (Confess every known and unknown sin; Ask God to forgive you)
  3. Almighty God, let the secret behind my barrenness be revealed to me, and give me solution to it, in the name of Jesus.
  4. All Sins committed by me that cause barrenness in my life, I plead for Your mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every power and authority that shut up my womb, I command you to be destroyed by the authority in Jesus name. 
  6. Every red objects shown to me in my dream, that is destroying my pregnancies, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I cast out spirit husband and wives from my life, in Jesus name. 
  8. Every padlocks used to lock my womb, be broken to pieces by the thunder of God, in Jesus name. 
  9. Prayer for the man in case of low sperm count prays unto God for the restoration of the glory of your sperm.
  10. Every known and unknown covenant made against my life be destroyed by the blood of Jesus. 
  11. Demons of barrenness be cast out of my life, in Jesus name. 
  12. I prophesy to Miscarriage to stop totally in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Almighty God, let me be pregnant by Your power this month and deliver my babies in 9 months, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Almighty God, let me become a fruitful mother on time, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Father, let the walls of my womb be purged by divine fire, in Jesus’ name.
  16. Almighty God, release me from every curse issued against my child-bearing, in the name of Jesus.
  17. God who blessed Sarah and Hannah, visit me this year, in Jesus name.
  18. Almighty God, let any error in my organs preventing my conception, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
  19. I command all spiritual parasites feeding on the seeds of my womb, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Let the blood of Jesus Christ cleanse my system of every spiritual poison, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Mighty hands of the Lord, correct any disorder in my ovary, fallopian tube, womb/organ supernaturally, in Jesus name.
  22. I bind and render powerless all anti-conception forces and activities in my life and that of my partner, in Jesus name.
  23. I cancel all visions, dreams, words, curses contrary to conception and child bearing in my life, in Jesus name.
  24. Almighty God, let Your healing power flow into every area of my body relevant to conception and child bearing, in Jesus name.
  25. I command all evil implantation in my womb and organ to come out with all their roots, in Jesus name. (Lay your hand on your womb and pray aggressively).
  26. Every month monitoring of my womb by witchcraft power be dissolved by fire. In Jesus name.
  27. Almighty God, activate my womb for conception, in the name of Jesus.
  28. O God, who quickens the dead, quicken my womb and reproductive system, in Jesus name.
  29. I reverse every evil manipulation carried out against my womb using my menstrual pads or dates, in the name of Jesus.
  30. Powers denying me of my due miracles, I overcome you now by the blood of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
  31. I claim the promise of God concerning child bearing, in Jesus name.
  32. I declare that there shall be no barrenness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
  33. I seal my miracles with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  34. Thank you father, for answering my prayers, in Jesus name. Amen.

For your Testimony, Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com



 


No comments:

Post a Comment