Thursday 19 November 2015

BIRTHDAY PRAYER



BIRTHDAY PRAYER
"No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5

Heavenly Father! I thank You for enabling me to celebrate my birthday. Lord You have been good to me all these years and I thank You for that. Father, I do not know what lies ahead of me this year. Yet I know that You are holding my future in Your precious hand. Let my ways be pleasing to you. As You have promised, be with me O Lord grid me with Your strength and new grace so that I can shine for Your glory. Kindly grant me all the unfulfilled needs in my life and support me. Enable me to draw closer to You Master and keep me away from all harm and danger. Let this year be a year of blessing to me Lord. I thank You for having heard my prayer. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment