Tuesday 10 November 2015

PRAYER AGAINST ACCIDENT ATTACK






                                          PRAYER AGAINST ACCIDENT ATTACK
If you know that you have never met the Jesus Christ, as your personal Lord and savior, Please pray this prayer with faith all your heath and you will be born again.
Dear Lord Jesus, I come to you today. I come with my sins because I am sinner. I cannot help myself forgive me my sins, cleanse me with you blood of Jesus Christ. Deliver me from sins, Satan and its forces to save you the living God. From today I accept you as my personal Lord and my savior. Thank you Jesus for saving my life.

Let every accident programmed against my life, be thwarted by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name

I release the fire of God and the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophe that may come against me, in Jesus Name

I break the curse of early death ,I declare long life for me and my family, in Jesus Name

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Intoxication, Infirmity, In Jesus  Name

I release the fire of God and the blood of Jesus against the spirit of destruction, injury, accidents, infirmity, and I close up all weaknesses, in Jesus Name

I bind and cast out the spirit terrorism, lawlessness, violence and religious retaliation, in Jesus Name

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him

The Lord gives His angels charge over me. . . the angels will hold me up. . . I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus Name, Amen. 

For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment