Tuesday 10 November 2015

PRAYER FOR GODS GUIDANCE




PRAYER FOR GODS GUIDANCE
 Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I come boldly before your throne of grace, seeking Your divine guidance and divine direction in every area of my life.  
Dear Lord, I am calling upon you today for your divine guidance and strength in times of crises
 I decree and declare that my heart is set on you and I will not be moved
 I decree and declare that your will be done in my life on earth as it is in Heaven.  
I decree and declare that I will live according to your truth
 I declare that the Lord  is my rock and my fortress who guide me in all my affairs.
 Father God shine down your light on me, lead and guide me in all that I do and all that I say.
 Dear Lord, give me the strength that I need to face today, don’t have to worry about tomorrow.
 Dear Lord let me  always  hear a word behind me saying, this is the way to go whenever I turn to the left or to the right.
Father, speak to me that You would work in me both to will and to do Your good pleasure.  
 Father, give me the courage to follow the pathway of faith, not the path of fear, for you have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.
Lord, please strengthen me to take the path You have set before me .
Even in the midst of my storm let Your hand lead me, and Your right hand hold me.  
Let the Holy Spirit teach me to do Thy will; for You are my God and Your spirit is good and will lead me into the land of uprightness.
 Let my dry seasons will be a watered garden with a spring of water whose waters never fail.  
Therefore, I ask You in the name of Jesus to reveal to me Your clear direction.  
Now Lord, I ask you to preserve my going out and my coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.  In Jesus Name Amen.

 For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment