Friday 4 December 2015

DECLARATION OF FAVOR



DECLARATION OF FAVOR
God has said and I proclaim and testify that I have the favor of God in my life.
Psalm 5:12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous;
with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
I have favor to overcome every difficulty or obstacle in my life.
I have favor to create break-through and generate positive change wherever it is needed.
I have favor to take my enemies captive and defeat them utterly.
I have favor to resist the enemy and make him flee from me.
I have favor that breaks the yoke of oppression in my life and in the lives of all those God has connected me with.
I have favor to step into my destiny and my identity.
I have permission to challenge my circumstances with the favor of God.
I have the favor of God in…
  • my passionate relationship with Him,
  • in all my personal and professional relationships,
  • in all my financial dealings and ventures,
  • in my health,
  • in my quest for wisdom and understanding,
  • in solving all manner of problems,
  • at my place of work,
  • on my business,
  • on my children and grandchildren,
  • whenever and wherever I travel,
  • wherever I do business,
  • with my neighbors,
  • with the government at all levels,
  • and on the prodigals God directs across my path.
Proverbs 8:34-35 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.
My household and I, as a corporate body, are in a lifestyle of ongoing, never-ending, unprecedented and unparalleled favor.
My life is guided and directed wholly by the Holy Spirit and I walk in the favor of the Most High! Praise God! Praise God! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment