Saturday 5 December 2015

PRAYERS FOR STRENGTH AND HEALING



PRAYERS FOR STRENGTH AND HEALING
Thank you God, for closing doors and I'm not strong enough to close, and opening doors I'm not strong enough to open. Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for forgiving me. Thank you for showing me my worthiness and for pursuing my pursuer. I am in awe of you Lord! I submit my heart to you.
May your Holy Spirit transform me and make me like you in Jesus name. Amen. Believe God and fear not.
"I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear. I will help you so saith the Lord- Isiah 41:13. Do not seek the world. Seek Truth! Seek Peace!! Seek Love!!! Seek Christ. Seek Jesus. Whatever the challenges you are facing, leave everything in God's hand. Those who leave everything in God's hands, will eventually see God's hand in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment