Monday 28 December 2015

YOU SHALL RISE AND FALL NO MORE



YOU SHALL RISE AND FALL NO MORE

1. Every arrow of last minute failure, die, in the name of Jesus!
2. Every satanic mirror, monitoring my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every grave prepared for my star, swallow your diggers, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every arrow of demotion assigned against my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Triangular powers assigned to waste my life, go back to your senders, in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers to change my story to glory, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus!!
7. Anointing to change my story to glory, gall upon me now, in the name of Jesus!
8. Vampire powers, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus!
9. Wicked powers, scaring my helpers away, die, in the name of Jesus!!!
10. Embargo of darkness, upon my destiny, backfire, in the name of Jesus!
11. Arrows of bewitchment from my place of birth, backfire, in the name of Jesus!
12. Satanic counterattack, die, in the name of Jesus!
13. Every pattern of failure of my father’s house, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every death trap set for me, catch your owners, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment