Monday 7 December 2015

PRAYER OF RELEASE FROM THE POWERS OF WITCHCRAFT



PRAYER OF RELEASE FROM THE POWERS OF WITCHCRAFT
Heavenly Father, in the name of your son Jesus, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all powers associated with it.  Through the blood of the lamb, I destroy the works of every witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, and all other powers of darkness.
Through the blood of Jesus, I break their powers including the influences of witchcraft, evil powers, spells, hexes, vexes, voodoo, hoodoo, roots, potions, or any such things off me, my family, and all future generations. Christ has redeemed me and my family from the curse of the law that I may receive the blessings of Abraham.
Through the blood of Jesus Christ, I also rebuke, bind up and destroy all the spirit-guides, helps, and shields of these workers of evil, and leave them without any strengths – stripped of their evil powers and influence.
Thank you Father for delivering me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment