Monday 7 December 2015

PRAYER TO “EXPOSING SPIRITUAL WITCHCRAFT”




PRAYER TO “EXPOSING SPIRITUAL WITCHCRAFT”
Heavenly Father, thank You for the authority to battle against the controlling powers of witchcraft, that attack in Jesus’ name.  I bind every negative, unscriptural word against my life.  I break the power of confusion, torment, fear, control and manipulation.  I take captive every vain imagination and high thought that is contrary to the word of God in my life.
I submit my will, thoughts and life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, commanding stability and order to prevail in my soul.
I break the power of witchcraft’s deception, seduction, sorcery and intimidation, knowing that at the name of Jesus every knee must bow.
I decree freedom from dark powers, Jezebel, false teachers, false prophetic words, controllers, manipulators, sorcerers, witches, counterfeits, soul ties, spiritual folly, soothsayers, lying spirits, lying dreams and visions.
I repent of sin, both known and unknown, and submit myself thoroughly to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and his word.
I clothe myself with God’s armour and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds.
I dedicate myself to the will of Jesus Christ alone for my life.
I repent of rebellion, pride, arrogance, spiritualism, control, manipulation, vain desires, and forsaking fellowship.
In the precious name of Jesus, I renounce wrong associations, carrying witchcraft’s message, false motives and hidden agendas.
Lord, Your Word says: “If I confess my sins You are faithful and just to forgive me of my sins and cleanse me of all unrighteousness.”
Thank you Jesus that You said You would never leave me nor forsake me, even to the end of the age.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment