Monday 28 December 2015

WAR AGAINST AGGRESSIVE EVIL ALTARS



WAR AGAINST AGGRESSIVE EVIL ALTARS
Prayer points
1. Demons in the evil altars assigned against assigned against my life, kill yourselves with your own weapon, in the name of Jesus.
2. Aggressive evil altar priests, scatter your altars and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Crossroad altars refuse to cooperate with my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. As from 2day, I destroy evil invitations in the evil altars against my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I block the entrance and exit gates of evil altars against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
6. Evil refreshments in the evil altars, cease, in the name of Jesus.
7. Evil refreshments in the evil altars, take your house away from my existence, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any evil tree harboring demons against me, dry up from the root, in the name of Jesus.
9. My destiny, come out from the rock altars of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
10. Evil deposits in my life from evil altars come out and enter no more, in the name of Jesus.
11. Any satanic masquerade or snake attacking my life from the evil altars, die and die again, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any satanic law enforcement agent in my dream, go and arrest your sender, in the name of Jesus.
13. My landlord will not swallow my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form

No comments:

Post a Comment