Monday 7 December 2015

FAITH EXERCISING PRAYER OVER WITCHCRAFT



FAITH EXERCISING PRAYER
OVER WITCHCRAFT
Heavenly Father, I have repented of any and all sin in my life and in the life of my ancestors that have resulted in a curse especially in the areas of witchcraft, idolatry or any occult involvement.  I renounce all the works of idolatry, witchcraft and the works of the occult in the name of Jesus.
I have received your forgiveness and cleansing through the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Every day I take authority over and break any and every curse upon my life in the name of Jesus.  I exercise my faith in the blood of Jesus and loose myself and my descendants from any and every curse.  I claim my deliverance and freedom right now in Jesus’ name.
Therefore, I confess that Abraham’s blessings are mine.  I am not cursed but blessed.  I am the head and not the tail, above and not beneath; I am blessed coming in and blessed going out.  I am blessed, my family and future generations are blessed and what God has blessed cannot be cursed.  Every shackle, cord, habit, chain and cycle is broken that has been a result of the curse of witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Heavenly Father for delivering me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment