Saturday 31 October 2015

MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE



MOVE ME FORWARD BY FIRE
EPHESIANS 4:8-10: “Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)”
PRAYER POINTS
  1. All my blessings imprisoned by the grave, COME FORTH!!! in the name of Jesus.
  2. I release my blessing from the hands of my dead relatives, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I withdraw my blessing from the hands of all dead enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I disgrace every witchcraft burial, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Just as the grave could not detain Jesus, no power will detain my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
  6. That which hinders me from greatness, GIVE WAY NOW!!! in the name of Jesus.
  7. Whatsoever has been done against me using the ground, be neutralized!!! in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every unfriendly friend, be exposed, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Anything representing my image in the spirit world, I WITHDRAW YOU!!! in the name of Jesus.
  10. All the camps of my enemies, RECEIVE CONFUSION!!! in Jesus’ name.
  11. O Lord, empower my life with Your authority over every demonic force, in the name of Jesus.
  12. O Lord, let all the impossible begin to become possible for me in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  13. O Lord, take me from where I am to where You want me to be.
  14. O Lord, make a way for me where there is no way.
  15. O Lord, grant me the power to be fulfilled, successful and prosperous in life, in the name of Jesus.
  16. O Lord, break me up in every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  17. O Lord, make me to breakthrough into dumbfounding miracles in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  18. O Lord, make me to break out of every obstacle on my way to progress in life, the name of Jesus.
  19. O Lord, establish me in truth, godliness and faithfulness.
  20. O Lord, add flavour to my work, in the name of Jesus.
  21. O Lord, add increase to my work, in the name of Jesus.
  22. O Lord, add profitability to my work, in the name of Jesus.
  23. O Lord, promote and preserve my life, in the name of Jesus.
  24. I reject the plans and agenda of the enemies against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  25. I reject the assignments and weapons of the enemy against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  26. Let every weapon and evil design against me fail totally, in the name of Jesus.
  27. I reject premature death, in the name of Jesus.
  28. I reject nightmares and sudden destruction, in Jesus’ name.
  29. I reject dryness in my walk with God, in the name of Jesus.
  30. I reject financial debt, in the name of Jesus.
  31. I reject lack and famine in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  32. I reject physical and spiritual accidents in my going in and coming out, in the name of Jesus.
  33. I reject sickness in my spirit, soul and body, in Jesus’ name.
  34. I stand against every work of evil in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  35. I overcome powerlessness, confusion and every attack of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
  36. I command spiritual divorce between me and every power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
  37. Let every poison and arrows of the enemy be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
  38. I B-R-E-A-K every yoke of unfruitfulness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
  39. I cancel the plans and the mark of the enemy upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  40. Lord Jesus, B-R-E-A-K all harmful genetic ties ion my life, in the name of Jesus.
  41. Begin to thank God for answered prayers.
                 For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment