Thursday 22 October 2015

NO MORE DELAY TO MY BREAKTHROUGH




                         NO MORE DELAY TO MY BREAKTHROUGH
Scripture reading: Psalm 38:21-22
Forsake me not, O Lord: O my God, be not far from me. Make haste to help me, O Lord my salvation.
Confession: Ezekiel 12:28
Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.
PRAYER POINTS
1.      Any power causing delay in my life (mention the area that you know you are having delay), O Lord destroy them by fire.
2.      I silence every power of delay targeted against my life, in the name of Jesus.
3.      O Lord bring to naught all evil counselors and counsels against my breakthrough.
4.      O Lord coat my name with fire and favor, no more delay in my breakthrough.
5.      I command anything growing or present in my life contrary to the will of God to die in the name of Jesus.
6.      I silence every false prophet speaking against my breakthrough in the name of Jesus.
7.      O Lord slay every false prophet hired against my life to cause delay in breakthrough.
8.      I command all my imprisoned benefits to be released, in Jesus’ name.
9.      Let the thunder fire of God strike down all demonic strongholds manufacturing delay in my life.
10.  O Lord anoint me with the power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the power of delay.
11.  I command the devil to take his legs off my destiny in Jesus’ name.
12.  I command every demonic vehicle loading away my benefits to be paralyzed in the name of Jesus.
13.  I receive the power to pursue every stubborn pursuer into the Red Sea in Jesus’ name.

For your Testimony,  Email: prayinggod21@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment